1. What did you do before the industry?
Before CBD Living I worked in a few different industries: banking, finance, retail, wholesale, tech… even started my own business… a couple times. There is a long and winding history of working & not working throughout my professional career. At least I graduated college & made my parents happy.
2. What sparked your interest in the cannabis industry? How did you first get involved in the industry?
I guess what “sparked my interest” in the cannabis industry was my love for the plant and its many different uses. I first got involved when I was very young, but it wasn’t a serious consideration until relatively recently. Can’t live on a Trimmer’s Salary…
3. Walk us through a normal work day? (Or things you do on a regular basis if you don’t have a normal work day) On a normal work day I sit at my desk, look out the window, and wonder how people got this idea that working in this industry is “super glam.” Lol. I honestly sit and work from my desk a LOT. More than the avg person would believe. I mean, I went to Chalice this last weekend, and that was GREAT, but its not like that DAILY. Day to day, its a ton of work trying to keep up with this industry, especially if you want to be successful.
4. Have you ever felt any stigma against yourself from others for working in the industry?
I don’t know if I can legally answer this question. So in short, like Dr. Dre says… hell yeah.
The opportunity to meet so many great people is of course one thing. There are definitely a lot of interesting characters here, and thats a huge plus! Other than the social aspect tho, the chance to help so many people through cannabis education is also a positive. I like taking people’s preconceived notions about drugs and making them fly out the window, so much so that the person acts as if only an idiot would think that, and they themselves wonder where they got that idea from.
6. Do you have any advice to job seekers looking into the industry?
Two things. First = Persistence. Its all about persistence. If you want to be in this industry you have to be persistent enough to make it a priority. Now don’t be afraid to leave the industry in order to come back as well. Getting valuable knowledge OUTSIDE the industry is what has made me more valuable INSIDE the industry, so getting that experience is invaluable and can be the key to your success.
Using Quantum physics CBD Living Water takes CBD along with other nutrients like CoQ10 and Methyl B12 and puts them through a process which Nano sizes them into tiny particles, one millionth of their size. This process allows the Nano Sized CBD and Nano Size Nutrients to immediately penetrate into your cells, past the blood brain barrier and gives the body immediate 100% bio availability, giving a NANO AMPLIFIED EFFECT. We then encapsulate them in a water cluster and, infuse them in perfect 7.4 PH Water and CBD Living water is created!
When ingesting CBD and Nutrients, traditionally a majority of the CBD or the Nutrients are lost to the bodies’ digestive system. Often, this loss is upwards of 90%. Nano amplification allows you to experience 100% of the CBD and nutrients because they go directly into your cells. Nano sized nutrient particle delivery is the most effective way to introduce nutrients in your body. There is no other water on the market like CBD Living Water that utilizes the cutting edge approach of: Nano technology Balanced Nutrition and pH to allow Maximum Hydration Absorption and Wellness.